|Sancheoneo Ice Fishing Sancheoneo Ice Fishing (Spot/Reservation/international only)
Fishing by breaking thick ice on Hwacheoncheon (stream) to catch Sancheoneo.
○ Open hours: 09:00 ~ 18:00
○ Site scale :
- Spot receipt fishing place – 8,000 holes
- reservation receipt fishing site – 6,000 holes
- Fishing place for international only - 1,000 holes
- Spot / Reservation fishing site
· Participants with age of 12 years and above : 12,000 won (Agriculture specialty coupon is provided when Issuing ticket.)
· Primary school pupil/the aged/the disabled/man of national merit/Foreigner : 8,000 won (Agriculture specialty coupon is provided when Issuing ticket.)
- International Only fishing site
· Foreigner(MOU) : 10,000 won (10,000won Hwacheon love gift certificate is provided when Issuing ticket.)
· Foreigner(FIT) : 8,000 won (5,000won Hwacheon love gift certificate is provided when Issuing ticket.)
※ Free for children under the age of six
○ Operation system:
- Spot receipt : 8,000 people a day → Issuing ticket after spot receipt for the day.
- Application for reservation : 6,000 persons a day → Reservation by online web site 'Interpark-ticket' start Dec. 22.
- fishing place for international only : 1,000 persons a day → Issuing ticket after receipt for the day.
| Sancheoneo Lure Fishing
It is a fishing doing at Hwacheonchoen fishing place to maintain the knack of thrilling Sancheoneo lure fishing not to forget the fishing technique.
○ Application: Spot receipt (Limited 250 people in a day)
○ Fee: same as spot receipt ice fishing
○ Operating hours: 09:00 ~ 18:00
○ Location: Lure fishing place in fishing square
| Catching Sancheoneo by hand for brave people!
It is to catch Sancheoneo by hand when someone wishes to catch Sancheoneo but dislike waiting time in fishing, not having much time to go home back, or not seeing even a Sancheoneo.
○ Spot receipt (Limited a time per 70 people)
○ Fee: same as ice fishing by spot application
○ Operating time: 3 times/day in weekdays, 4 times/day in weekend
○ Location: Near place at Baemeorigyo (bridge)